Hello readers! (if there is even any)
A dear friend of mine (JOJO) reminded me of my blog which I confidently thought I had deleted surfaced back on as I came back to blogger.com (A sudden rush of nostalgia as I go through my old posts).
This space holds a lot of memories for me in my secondary school days and I'm really glad that it was actually not deleted (phew).
It has been private for about 3 years and I'm opening it up again for anyone to view. There are certainly embarrassing moments but it's all part of life and I have learnt to accept all these as they are everything that makes up what I am today.
I might have included resentment, hatred and childishness in these posts so please dont judge!
Hope you have a fun time here ;)
*should i continue updating this space, do i even have time LOL*
ps: what i have written in the past does not give a fully representation of who i am today. if you are here to be judge-y i suggest you leave before i kick your ass.
Cheers,
Yiktin (or yeekyteeny)
No comments:
Post a Comment