HAPPY BELATED B'DAE MY CHIA!!!
3/4 of the class contributed in the b'dae card we made.
And those kiasu students like me was thinking that she will add marks to our science GFA.
hahahahas.
I realised that KCPSS is full of crazy/mad/siao etc... tchers.
They might be scolding u one hand and on the other hand trying to make friends with u, or think they are very close friends with u.
Which is kindof weird. -.0 ???
Band was fun larhhh.
And for the fifth or sixth time, Bryan fell for the guai trick AGAIN.
I think he trusts me too much.
OH YAAA!
I got a BIG announcement to make!!!
IM EX-COfriend !!!!
Damn proud of myself.
Left at 4.45pm,
and saw Bryan, Bronson and Darly singing in th storeroom.
They did'nt knew i was recording. hehehehe.
Anyone wanna buy? It's selling for only $10.05!!!
There' history test tmrw and 2.4 run. HAIZ.
And my maths test passed terribley. ( no such word i guess.)
Urghzx, whadds happening to me?
My maths was always quite gooood.
I should really pull up my socks and buck upppp.
WAKE UP SUCKER.
okayy okayy,
gotta go lerhz.
Will blog agaiiiin :D
No comments:
Post a Comment