Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CAN YOUR SEE MY BLOODY ROUND FACE?
Charolette's horn is super shiny :D

TUESDAY.
SUCKS. ( esp tchers.)
AND MY ASS HOLE LIL BRO JUST POINT HIS MIDDLE FINGER AT ME. ASS HOLE.

AES was the suckiest lesson i've ever had.
Firstly, we pay those bangalas to teach us percussion.
And our instruments are card boxes, bean shakers and pots.
And what they are teaching are seriously suitable for nursary KIDS.
And stupid MS. LEE SF wrote my name down
cos she said i was'nt anticipating.
Oh please, i'm like super ENTHU larhzx.
I think she not happy with me then write my name down then anyhow say a stupid reason.



Oh yea, as written on my previous post.
I scored my science test WITH flying colours. WOHOO.
It's a B3. A very good/high/excellent etc B3. wohoo.



And band today was hmm... quite good.
( and i must say, hui shan is a girl who knows alot of stuff about conductors. )
We played well except for SOME people.
Mr.Sim was happy.
AND AND AND!!!!
Our syf is on the first day.
Well, I seriously don't know why they are so sad.
Well, u see...
we'r on the first day... the judges will feel fresh to hear our sound...
and won't get sick so quickly.
Imagine we are on th last day,
the judges will be so sick and tired of listening to th same thing over and over again and might just give a BAD MARK.

SO YAY.



I seriously think that im neglecting my friends for band.
It's for SYF.
So TO ALL MY FRIENDS,
I'll be back soon i promise (aft the syf :D)



okayy, gotta go.
Will blog again tmr.
HEHEHEHHEHHE.

No comments: