Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I've pictured you to be overly perfect.

Wowww, another week gone.
My brain's officially dead, i forgot like 30% of my physics formulas.
GG.

And yesssss, i want to go out and play ! D:
Oi, Jasmine Jianing Joanne Fiona.
We go playplay okay.

I seriously can't wait for chalet man ~
Hope it'll be like LOTS OF FUN keke.

Performed with st.hilda's for their concert.
Woah, super fun. I (HEART) them ttm.
And there's this korean guy, sanyeong, who's super cute.
CUTE AS IN REALLY CUTE, NOT HOT NOT WHATEVER.
PIKACHU KINDA CUTE. (yeah~)
No other guy is purer or more innocent than him.
THE WAY HE SMILE. Is, charming. I THINK 0.o?
Heehee, eh JIANING, korean guy leh (WINKWINK)

This time, I know what's good. I'll not cry over what I THOUGHT will be gone.
Tralalalala.

1 comment:

L`Essenza said...

hoho the attraction of cute korean guys -.*
told you so long ago ~
when are we going out together...?!