Hey peopleeeeee !
First week of holidays coming to an end, like wow.
"so slow" hor !
I reallyreallyreally wish the second week would turn out great !
IT WILL. OI, IT WILL HOR.
Anw... FIONA AND JASMINE are going away to KUNMING.
Idk if i'm abit too slow to write this...
BUT STILL, BON VOYAGE AND COLLECT SNOW FOR ME.
Okay this is dumb -.-
And....
OH YA AND ONE MORE THING.
I HAVE TO ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WHOLE WORLD !
(right... who reads this anw, pffft)
I FOUND MY CUTE LITTLE GREEN WATCH (LOVELOVELOVE)
It's a great start for the week huh !
WAHAHA, watchout people.
I'm gonna whack your this week.
Heh, just kidding !
But seriously...

2 comments:
haahahah. you really lack of things to post!
where you find?
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you find it in your brother's play box again hahahaha
*ps - i doubt there'll be snow in kun ming but if there is i'll Fed-Ex it to you ;)
Post a Comment