Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Today went out with Rachel. Damn tiring. ZZZ. snorezxzxz. hahahas.
Feel damn tired last few days , then today , so many ppl piss me off. I hate it sia!
I was like busying the last few days then todae nidda go so many places. Then i woke up damn early. Toking abt morning....Forget it...

Then afternoon went ard town to get some stuff. Damn heavy leh! hahas.
Then went to Rachel house to sort out things. Then went out again.

Then came home. On com , tot of Chatting to ppl. But everyone seems pissing me off except for a few. ESP MISS LIM. talk wad shit. wad suck up. Wtf la. laugh laugh laugh. not funny lor. don know wads yr prob. laugh laugh laugh. Ya i know wad u gonna say.
I piss u off too. thnks. or maybe something else ,but main point, pissing me off. NVM. i 'REN'.

___________________________________________________________________
Haven start homework...better start soon. (:
PS: i will love u for whoever u are. (:

No comments: